Medic Tours prides itself in providing accessible and affordable treatment to its patients. Medic Tours reserves the full right to cancel/refuse the service in case of any illegal/mal activity performed via the online payment gateway. All services rendered to the patients attract a fee payable at the time of the consultation.
A cancellation request must be filed within 14 days from the date of payment and will be accepted through email at the following address: [email protected] If the request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 days.
Rescheduling / Rebooking:
Upon booking and confirmation of an appointment, a patient may choose to reschedule the appointment either immediately or at a later stage, due to a change in circumstances.
- Rescheduling of an appointment done immediately upon booking an appointment will not attract any change/cancellation fee, and the patient would not be expected to pay any additional fees
- Rescheduling of an appointment done between 0 – 6 working days prior to the scheduled appointment time will attract a 50% cancellation fee
The monies refundable to the patient will be dependent on the duration of time between the cancellation of the appointment and the time of the scheduled appointment.
Sickness, personal emergent circumstances and other unforeseen events can lead to a rostered Doctor not being available.
In the event that a Doctor is unavailable to attend treatment, we will:
- Ensure the availability of a replacement Doctor to manage that planned session.
- Contact the various Patients who have scheduled Appointments and inform them of the change in the Doctor with the option to, either be attended to by the replacement Doctor, or to reschedule the Appointment to a different day and time when the original Doctor is next available.
If the patient is willing to be attended to by the replacement Doctor, there will be no change to the charges that the patient has already paid.
If the patient wishes to reschedule the Appointment to a different day & time to be attended by the original Doctor, the charges paid by the patient will become applicable to the rescheduled Appointment. There will be no additional charges levied.
If the patient neither wishes to be attended to by the replacement Doctor, nor reschedule the Appointment, the patient can choose to cancel the Appointment, and the fees paid by the patient will be fully refunded.
Credit & Refund:
If the patient has chosen to receive a refund, the refundable amounts will be as follows:
- Doctor unavailable Cancellation – 100% (Full) refund
- Late Rescheduled Appointment – 50% refund
- Last minute Rescheduling of Appointment – No refund
- Late Cancellations – No refund
If any payment is due to be refunded with respect to any consultation/service etc. it will be initiated only after the same is duly approved by the competent authority of the company to issue the refund in accordance with the applicable refund policy.
The refund process will be initiated once after confirmation that services have not been provided to the Patient. Refund claims received from the Patient will be processed after approval from the competent authority. All Bank processing charges of credit card/software vendor in the event of a refund due to cancellation of consultation/service etc. by the patient will be deducted from the refund of the payee. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for the payment within 15 days from the date of receiving the refund request. Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment, the amount to be refunded will not be inclusive of discounts thus you will be refunded only for the amount you were charged minus any cancellation fee.