before your journey
Don't drink alcohol
Minimum 72 hours before surgery
- Alcohol consumption should be stopped before surgery, stopped and avoided two weeks before and three weeks after surgery.
Minimum 2 weeks prior to the surgery
- Smoking narrows blood vessels and reduces blood flow to the scalp, mainly due to its nicotine content. Carbon monoxide in smoke decreases the oxygen capacity of the blood. These factors can lead to poor recovery after the procedure. You shouldn’t smoke for at least a week after the procedure.
Stop with medications
Any medications should be disclosed to your doctor
- Stop using the following medicines a week before hair transplant as they may increase bleeding during the procedure. medications such as: Aspirin, Vitamin B or E. , Blood thinners, Ibuprofen ,Natural medicine, Anti-inflammatory drugs
- You can continue with the medications two days after the process
- Consult with our team regarding your ongoing medication usage
wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothes
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting pants and an open-front shirt with buttons or zippers. It is important not to wear clothes that must be worn over your head. This will prevent the graft from moving immediately after surgery.
- Take a shower and wash your hair and scalp well the day before the operation
Enjoy a healthy breakfast with lots of water
- It’s important to eat breakfast in the morning procedure and drink lots of water. Don’t have spicy food the night before surgery.
The doctor will order tests before surgery.
- The basic parameters of the
tests are standard, but each patient receives individual appointments as needed. In the
presence of allergies, additional consultation with an allergist is required.
- For patients who are unable to arrive one day before surgery, blood and anesthesia
tests, as well as consultation with a physician, are made on the day of the procedure
before the surgery itself.
After your journey
After the operation:
- Discharge – All patients are discharged in the morning after surgery after consultation
with the physician.
- Check-up – The day of your check-up will be determined by your doctor and will be
notified by your medical consultant according to the doctor's surgery program on the
day of the consultation.
- After care – Bathing, changing dressings, and smearing with antibiotic cream are
determined by the doctor at the checkup.
- Avoid physical activity – We recommend to avoid from heavy physical activity and active
sports within 1 month after surgery. In liposuction patients, we recommend a healthy
protein diet to stabilize results.